We’re hiring for a number of different positions. If you’re interested in roles in Lenme, please apply directly through our careers site, which is a secure process managed directly by Lenme. Watch out for recruiting scams on third party sites using the Lenme name that do not utilize our careers site for the application. Such scams may ask you for sensitive banking and personal information and may communicate with you from an email address that does not originate from @lenme.com You can verify an opportunity by reviewing positions on this careers site.
Join Lenme Team be part of our jounrey
Lenme is seeking experienced calibers for our Experience team who have a passion for building robust, scalable, software and systems for customer-focused financial products, love learning new technologies on the job, think creatively to solve complex problems, and enjoy working collaboratively.
This role has the option to be remote or based in our Cairo office.
You are not expected to have experience with all the listed requirements. If you feel passionate about Lenme’s mission, vision, and values, please apply.
- Manage large amounts of incoming emails.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and email handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Who You Are:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- High school degree.
What you will bring to Lenme:
- Customer handling experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- A comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- Flexible paid time off.
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with Lenme
- Talented and motivated team members who care deeply about one another, our mission and our customers.
- The rare opportunity to create a new world. We inspire one another every day to do meaningful work that solves big societal challenges.
Lenme is a subscription based lending platform focused in small amount loan market.
- Lead with heart
- Make bold decisions
- Always build trust
- Never stop growing
- Find a way
Apply for this Job.