We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken sales development representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base. The sales development representative’s responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
To be a successful sales development representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
What will you be doing?
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Present product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- 1-2 years experience as a sales development representative for a software company.
- A bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business, or a related field.
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
Lenme is a digital lending platform that connects people looking to borrow money with investors looking to make money through technology and data-driven decisions. We are currently located in San Francisco, Toronto, and Cairo.
Benefits and Perks
- Work-from-home policy
- Casual attire
- On-site and online training credits
- Employee health and social insurance program
- Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Sales Development Representative: 1 year +