We’re hiring for a number of different positions. If you’re interested in roles in Lenme, please apply directly through our careers site, which is a secure process managed directly by Lenme. Watch out for recruiting scams on third party sites using the Lenme name that do not utilize our careers site for the application. Such scams may ask you for sensitive banking and personal information and may communicate with you from an email address that does not originate from @lenme.com You can verify an opportunity by reviewing positions on this careers site.
Join Lenme Team be part of our jounrey
Junior Software Developer (Python)
San Francisco or Cairo Egypt
Lenme is seeking experienced software engineers for our Experience team who have a passion for building robust, scalable, software and systems for customer-focused financial products, love learning new technologies on the job, think creatively to solve complex problems, and enjoy working collaboratively.
This role has the option to be remote or based in our Irvine or New York offices.
You are not expected to have experience with all the listed requirements. If you feel passionate about Lenme’s mission, vision, and values, please apply.
- Design and build new back-end services on AWS to support our platform.
- design API and develop code.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability.
- Multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Rapidly design, prototype and iterate to solve problems and fix bugs.
Who You Are:
- You are objective, empathetic, passionate and curious
- You have an understanding of the complete software development lifecycle
- You enjoy thinking of the customer first when writing code
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You actively invest in keeping up with current best practices and new technologies
- You insist on quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
What you will bring to Lenme:
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience building and supporting production software
- Expertise with SQL or NoSQL solutions
- Experience leading API design and implementation (REST/GraphQL)
- Strong understanding of object oriented and functional programming paradigms
- Expertise in a major, dynamically typed, programming language
- Strong understanding of algorithms, time complexity, data structures and design patterns
- Strong track record of good software engineering practices such as code reviews, deep focus on quality and documentation
- Thirst for delivering game-changing products
- Exceptional drive and precision in delivery
- A belief that your work is tied to your life’s mission
- Optimistic about the potential of societal change
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- Flexible paid time off
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with Lenme
- Talented and motivated team members who care deeply about one another, our mission and our customers.
- The rare opportunity to create a new world. We inspire one another every day to do meaningful work that solves big societal challenges.
Lenme is a subscription based lending platform focused in small amount loan market.
- Attention to details
- Always build trust
- Never stop growing
- Find a way
Apply for this Job.