Lenme is seeking experienced software engineers for our Experience team who have a passion for building robust, scalable, software and systems for customer-focused financial products, love learning new technologies on the job, think creatively to solve complex problems, and enjoy working collaboratively.
This role has the option to be remote or based in our Cairo office.
You are not expected to have experience with all the listed requirements. If you feel passionate about Lenme’s mission, vision, and values, please apply.
- Develop React Native applications for both iOS and Android.
- Use of Native Modules and Native UI components from iOS, Android, and Web.
- Create UI Screen and Modules in both iOS and Android and integrate with React Native application.
- Deploy on React Native application to both App Store and Google.
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented.
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate.
- Multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage testing and bug fixes of different production environments.
- Prepare technical documentation.
Who You Are:
- You hold Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- You have 1+ years experience in React Native.
- You are objective, empathetic, passionate and curious.
- You have an understanding of the complete software development lifecycle.
- You enjoy thinking of the customer first when writing code.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You actively invest in keeping up with current best practices and new technologies.
- You insist on quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
What you will bring to Lenme:
- Strong object-oriented design, programming, and debugging skills
- Passionate about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems.
- Experience with GIT (branching, merging, etc)
- Basic experience in React CSS.
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
- Strong track record of good software engineering practices such as code reviews, deep focus on quality and documentation
- Thirst for delivering game-changing products
- Exceptional drive and precision in delivery
- A belief that your work is tied to your life’s mission
- Optimistic about the potential of societal change
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- Flexible paid time off
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with Lenme
- Talented and motivated team members who care deeply about one another, our mission and our customers.
- The rare opportunity to create a new world. We inspire one another every day to do meaningful work that solves big societal challenges.
Lenme is a subscription based lending platform focused in small amount loan market.
- Lead with heart
- Make bold decisions
- Always build trust
- Never stop growing
- Find a way
Apply for this Job.