Lenme is seeking experienced software engineers for our Experience team who have a passion for building robust, scalable, software and systems for customer-focused financial products, love learning new technologies on the job, think creatively to solve complex problems, and enjoy working collaboratively.
This role has the option to be remote or based in our Cairo office.
You are not expected to have experience with all the listed requirements. If you feel passionate about Lenme’s mission, vision, and values, please apply.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough smoke and regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies job requirements.
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented.
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate.
- Multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage testing and bug fixes of different production environments.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
- Team spirit.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessar
Who You Are:
- You hold Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- You have 1+ years of software testing.
- You are objective, empathetic, passionate and curious.
- You have an understanding of the complete software development lifecycle.
- You enjoy thinking of the customer first when writing code.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You actively invest in keeping up with current best practices and new technologies.
- You insist on quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
What you will bring to Lenme:
- Experience with application testing.
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems.
- Strong track record of good software engineering practices such as code reviews, deep focus on quality and documentation
- Thirst for delivering game-changing products
- Exceptional drive and precision in delivery
- A belief that your work is tied to your life’s mission
- Optimistic about the potential of societal change
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- Flexible paid time off.
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with Lenme
- Talented and motivated team members who care deeply about one another, our mission and our customers.
- The rare opportunity to create a new world. We inspire one another every day to do meaningful work that solves big societal challenges.
Lenme is a subscription based lending platform focused in small amount loan market.
- Lead with heart
- Make bold decisions
- Always build trust
- Never stop growing
- Find a way
Apply for this Job.